| Current Message |
Return to posts |
| From: Alfie Noakes |
One of my nearby towns has a stretch of high street of mostly decent restaurants.
I'm told by my daughter that they are all owned by one guy, (Albanian I think although you'd never know going on them) All used for washing dosh clean I suspect.
|
| Current Thread | Author | Time | | Alfie Noakes | 14:01:48 | | Occhio Pazzo 🇬🇧 | 14:23:44 | | Alfie Noakes | 14:41:25 | | LP12 | 14:56:07 | | Alfie Noakes | 15:32:47 | | Denc 🗡 | 17:50:09 | | LP12 | 15:51:49 | | LP12 | 14:58:50 | | Hamsterwheel | 15:51:30 |
You must log in or register before you can post messages (you'll be returned to this page once logged in).
© 2000 sell on the internet (soti) ltd |
feedback www.the-millionaires-club.co.uk ... FTIR Investments of Geneva Place, Road Town, British Virgin Islands
|